Friday 4 October 2013

Nostolgia...

I am feeling a little nostalgic today...thinking of my lil pocket monster...I'm sitting at my office desk and I MISS HIM SO!...motherhood creeps up on you and you once thought you had no maternal instinct in your body and you suddenly realise I'M A MOTHER...and I'm DOING THIS!!!!


This is him at his 1st birthday party...


His 2nd birthday...

Oooppsss...thought I had the third birthday on this pc....will try to upload the third and fourth and fifth and the sixth is already been posted.  I love his smell and miss it right now.  He drives me nuts most times but that his job I guess.  I find myself missing him at night...he is just in the room next to mine in his little bed...but I miss him! Is that weird?...

Anyway, just thought I would share this moment of nostalgia...

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment