Thursday 27 September 2012

Polyvore...

I have subsrcibed to Polyvore again and my addiction continues!  I quite enjoy creating sets with the latest fashionable items that I could never afford to purchase for myself.  It's so much fun and terribly addictive.  Maybe one day I would feel confident enough to enter one of the contests and win something dazzling.  So you will see many of my 'creations' posted here on my blog spot.

Today I am spending an extra couple of hours at work to attend an important meeting.  Needless to say I am bored as I wait for this work related after hours meeting to commence.  Yawn! Not looking forward to it much...my brain is tired!  And to make matters worse the weather here is awful...raining cats and dogs and chilly.  I hate driving in the dark and even more so when it's raining!

Anyway, I'll be off for a bit...the meeting starts soon.  I hope it starts on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment