Thursday 20 September 2012

M.I.A

Mmmmm....been 17 days since I last posted here...it's been awfully busy at the office of late.  But I am pleased with myself that I am managing to complete the tasks I set out to do...slowly but surely I'm crawling out from underneath the pile of poop!

The only problem is that I am so terribly exhausted when I get home at night, that I am neglecting the household chores...one never wins really.  One thing is for sure....I'm clearly no supermom!!! I suck!!!! Big time!!!!  It's sad to me just how bad I suck at this stuff.  I always wanted to be the best home executive...blah blah blah...and all that jazz that goes with it!

Well those plans pretty much went titties up!  So this single mom of a ridiculously energetic toddler that does not stop chattering away until he passes out at night...will continue to fumble her way through the mounds of laundry at home and the mounds of files and paperwork at the office!!!!

So be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment