Tuesday 25 September 2012

Fifty Shades...

Yes! I have been sucked into the Fifty Shades phenomenon...hehehehehehehe...

At first I thought it was some silly girly chick with male studs that could not act to save their life.  But I soon discovered that it was a novel which consists of three parts...I didnt pay too much attention to it until a colleague of mine came to work raving about how fantastic this book is, so I decided to give it a go.

She did warn me to have an open mind when reading the book and boy am I glad that she told me that!  The book suprised me a little and I had no idea what BDSM is or was and since reading the book I have done some research on the topic.  I was astonished to see how established the BDSM community is...people signing contracts and everything.  Wow!  There is just so much information available and it is quite interesting to me with regard to the psychology behind it.

As soon as I have done enough research I will be sure to blog about it...for now I am enjoying the storyline! hehehehehe

Ps Ian Somerfield would make an excellent Christian Grey! yum yum! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment