Friday 25 July 2014

Baking Soda!!!!!

I am still struggling with greasy hair...the vinegar worked for a while but its not as effective as I hoped it would be; and it really doesn't smell that great, like fish and chips.  So I went researching online again for home remedies to rid myself of this grease monkey on the top of my head.  I found 2 ladies who blogged about it and to my amazement discovered that BAKING SODA does the trick.


The picture above belongs to a fellow mommy blogger and you can read about how she deals with greasy hair at MYHEALTHYGREENFAMILY hope the information there helps...I will be trying it soon.  Another blog I found with useful information is ECONEST where the blogger tells of how to detox ones hair!!!!

I so love GOOGLE!!!!!!! Whoop Whoop!!!!!

Jay... 

No comments:

Post a Comment