Thursday 4 October 2012

Project Baby Shower...

So project baby shower is well under way!  Boy! (actually it's going to be a girl) It's been a stressful couple of days putting together the invitation amidst my deadlines and chores at home.  Now that the invitations are (phase one complete) the rest of the stress begins.  We decided to go with emailed invites as opposed to the traditional invites; simply because I was running out of time and also because it was more cost effective and more importantly eco friendly!

The previous post, Rayne, is part of the emailed invititation.  It is the chosen name of the unborn and I thought it would be a sweet idea to give the meaning of the name to the guests (with permission from the mom).  I also have another idea to print these and attach it to the keepsakes I am planning to have for the guests.  It's been fun though sitting with all the arrangements and putting all the thoughts together and making them come together into something that makes sense...lol.

I'm crazy busy checking out websites for ideas that I could use and trying to google games for baby showers.  I was referred to The Bump...and OH MY WORD!  They have awesome stuff!  I also stumbled upon Parents.com...cool!  I was in the shops yesterday and drove myself batty with cute little things one could pick up and be creative with and use for parties!  I'm so excited!  I wish I could change my profession and become a Party Planner...lol...what fun I would have!!!!

Anyway, back to juggling work tasks with arranging Project Baby Shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment